As RVCP’s longest standing partnership, BVDA has worked with RVCP for over 10 years in a number of ways. Currently supporting their main projects of Hygiene, HIV/AIDs, Malaria, Income generation and Pyramid, BVDA is dedicated to redefining the way students across borders effectively work together
RVCP was initiated in 2000 by a partnership between medical students of the National University of Rwanda, the International Federation of Medical Students’ Associations (IFMSA).
- RVCP Group in Frankfurt :RVCP-Frankfurt is primarily a network of former “IPs” – volunteers who have participated in the “Rwanda Village Concept Project” in Rwanda – and want to continue to be involved after returning to Germany for the project… Read more >>>
- Jeff HEALTH (Helping East Africans Link to Health): Jeff HEALTH is a student run organization at Thomas Jefferson College that aims to help Africa link to improved health resources one village at a time….. Read more >>>
- AECS (Associació d’Estudiants de Ciències de la Salut)-Catalonia :Under the support from AECS-Catalonia, The RVCP through a project “Youth Health Education Project (YHEP)” is carrying out the football tournaments in southern province of Rwanda… Read more >>>
- Kwizera e.V; Kwizera e.V has been working with RVCP for the past 3 years, targeting underprivileged families… Read more >>>
- GLOBEMED: Since our partnership with GlobeMed at GWU started in 2007, the partnership has led to a refurbished health clinic with running water, electricity, and a new waiting room … Read more >>>
- Firelight Foundation
- End Poverty Now
- German Technical Development Agency, GtZ Santé Rwanda
- The Germany Medical student Association (BVMD)
- International Association of Agriculture Students (IAAS)
- Generation for Cooperation (GECO)
- The University of Rwanda (UR) (www.ur.ac.rw)
- The Ministry of Health (www.moh.gov.rw)
- Population Service international (PSI)
- Huye District, Southern Province of Rwanda
- Association Rwandaise pour le Bien-être familial (ARBEF)
- The World Health Organisation (WHO) country office
- The World population fund country office
- The Medical Student Association of Rwanda (MEDSAR) (www.medsar.org)
Why partner with RVCP?
If your organisation or group decides to partner with RVCP and support one or more of our projects, you will become part of a dynamic, diverse charity who is working hard to reach out to the most vulnerable members of Rwandan society. Over the past year we have really developed the organisational capacity of RVCP and now we are looking to increase our numbers of partners. We value partners because of the opportunities it brings us in terms of knowledge sharing and advice. Not only can we receive financial support for our programmes, but we can also help build our knowledge of how effectively we can run RVCP as well as potentially receive volunteers for placements from some partners.
How can you partner with RVCP?
As with many charities, partners often support only one or two programmes. This allows them to focus their funding on areas they are particularly interested or qualified in. If you feel that RVCP works in an area that matches your organisations interests and values, and you want to enquire about partnering with RVCP, then please contact the RVCP Coordinator, for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in partnering in order to provide volunteers to work on particular RVCP projects, we welcome your interest and we ask you to email the Coordinator with your inquiries.